April 10, 2007 Sacred Order of the Stoned Masons
Each member is expected to join one of five leaves within the Stoned Masons. A short description of each leaf follows:
- The Leaf of the Mason: the better bong builders, the glass blowers, the stone carvers, the makers of paraphernalia
- The Leaf of the Provider: the seed bank distributors, the johnny pot seeds, the farmers and hydroponics experts
- The Leaf of Accordia: the lawyers, doctors, researchers, and marketing experts who work to change public policy
- The Leaf of Discordia: the protesters, graffiti artists, runners, and ninjas working outside of the current legal system to transform society
- The Leaf of T.H.C.: the magicians, overseers of ritual. T.H.C. stands for Temple of Higher Consciousness, and is the astral abode of Khizer, Shiva, and a number of other godforms. The five leaves represent Sirius.
All members are expected to complete one lesser work in association with at least one member of another leaf, thus each member completes 5 lesser works.
All members are then expected to complete at least one major work in tandem with individuals from the other four leaves. The history of the SOSM is veiled in a haze, and may be tied to the Aquarian Conspiracy.
(2b1smoke1: you may already be a member)